Monroe Tool & Mfg, located in Cleveland OH, has a need for an experienced CNC Programmer in their precision machine shop facility. Our company is a small sized job shop that manufactures tight tolerance components for multiple industries. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that has good machining discipline and experience with tight tolerance machining to work in our clean, friendly environment. Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Responsible for the programming, verification and proofing of CNC Mill machined parts utilizing Mastercam, Surfcam CAD/CAM software.
- Develop setup instructions, tooling documentation, and required graphics to current in-house procedures.
- Support standard post processor development.
- Modify and troubleshoot running programs on machines to support production requirements.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and GD&T (ANSI Y14.5M). Intermediate level Quality Inspection capability.
- Must be at or above intermediate level programming capability with 3 years minimum experience.
- Thorough knowledge of CNC Machining and Programming.
- Solid understanding of the appropriate use of different types of tooling for efficient and cost effective machining.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- MasterCam, SurfCam: 2 years (Preferred)