Folske Electrical Services is, a family-owned and oriented electrical contracting firm who is quality driven, forward thinking, with a positive work environment. We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled project Manager/Estimator to join our team. We deliver high-quality electrical services to our valued customers. Our growing company provides services to commercial, industrial and residential clients.
- Oversee work among the electricians and assigned trades to promote a coordinated operation.
- Manage and schedule subcontractors.
- Create schedules and determine the sequence of work.
- Project management duties including setting up jobs, assistance with bidding, estimating, and ordering materials.
- Communicate with management and architects/engineers in connection with field issues.
- Investigate and resolve field issues.
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Pull permits as necessary.
- May perform work of lower level electricians.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent along with a minimum of 5 years working experience on commercial/Industrial construction projects
- 6 years’ experience as a working Electrician
- Must be able to read and comprehend electrical plans and specs
- Must be able to use power tools,test meters, pipe threaders and conduit benders.
- Have strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Must be safety-minded and follow safety regulations
- Comfortable working quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
- 401K retirement plans offered
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement