Field Service Engineers Pipe Supports and Piping
The position involves a field service engineer having some experience with pipe supports, restraints and snubbers. The work will be performed primarily at non-nuclear electrical generating facilities, waste treatment plants, paper mills, petro chemical plants etc. located throughout North America along with some limited international travel. Depending on the workload and the individual’s interest the position could also be seasonable (part-time). While positions are available in Providence, RI, or the Houston Texas area, the home station can also involve a remote location subject to experience and workload.
The individuals should be capable of some or all of the following;
· Evaluate piping/support systems.
· Prepare technical reports detailing inspection results, subsequent recommendations and conclusions.
· Supervise adjustments, installation and repair of the above as required.
- Familiar with the application and design of pipe support.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Familiar with pipe support and restraint products.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Computer literate.
Physical & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform lifting, climbing, stooping.
- Visual acuity.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet customer requirements, deadlines, etc.
- Travel to specific jobsites within the US and abroad.
- Able to react to customer urgency in times of emergency.
- Work professionally with co-workers and customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $1.00 per year
- PIPE SUPPORTS: 1 year (Required)
- Providence, RI 02905 (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction