What began 30 years ago as a small, family-run commercial roofing operation has grown into one of the premier roofing contractors in the Southeast, while proudly maintaining that small family atmosphere. Every member of our team is a critical part of our overall success, and we are looking for a Estimator based in our Wilkesboro, NC office to join us as we grow!
Our mission is to serve our clients with the best solution to meet their needs, and to lead the roofing industry with a reputation that precedes us.
Are you an experienced, highly motivated, detail oriented, and well-organized Project Manager? If the answer is yes, read on! As an industry leader, we need someone who can transition quickly between different types of tasks, oftentimes handling opportunities quickly as they come across your desk. Flexibility, communication, and organization are important skills for you to be successful in this position.
If you desire to learn, grow, and contribute to a successful business then this job is for you!
- Responsible for completing and submitting estimates in a timely fashion.
- Communicate effectively as part of a team and understand sales and negotiating techniques
- Read schematics, blueprints, and/or technical manuals
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
- Ability to provide technical guidance and/or supervision to architects, structural engineers, and independent building contractors
- Minimum of two (2) years of Estimating experience in commercial construction, preferably in the roofing and/or metal panel trades
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure and tight time constraints
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings, specifications, and project documents
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Occasional travel required to deliver bids or walk jobs
If this sounds like you, submit your resume today for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction Estimating: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible