The Test Engineer II / III position is intended to be a technical resource within the ArcLight Wireless test team that can function independently or within a team working with more senior engineers.
- Perform feature conformance; voice processing and data performance testing, software verification and issue management on mobile products with technologies such as LTE, VoLTE, CA, CDMA, GSM, UMTS, and Wi-Fi to ensure delivery of testing services that meet client's requirements.
- Perform testing and engineering services for wireless clients in both stationary and mobile locations
- Report results in a clear and concise manner to management or customers
- Ability to manage yourself and develop your own solutions to problems and issues
Work Experience Requirements
- Two or more years of experience with testing of wireless technologies
- Field Testing or carrier specific Software Validation testing
- Log file analysis and debugging
Bachelor of Science in related engineering major (EE, CS, etc.) or equivalent experience
Work will be executed in conjunction with one of the nation's major wireless carriers in Overland Park, Kansas.
The Ideal Candidate
At ArcLight Wireless, our strength comes from a diverse group of talented, creative, and ambitious professionals. An exceptional candidate will possess a mix of business savvy and technological prowess and will drive results-oriented processes. Due to our customer-centric approach, we are also looking for diligent and considerate communications experts.
Job Type: Full-time
- Wireless Technologies: 2 years (Required)
- Overland Park, KS (Required)