WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Process Engineer - Fernandina Beach, FL
600 North 8th Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida, 32034
WestRock Company (NYSE:
WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Process Engineer – Pulp Mill
Fernandina Beach, FL
The Fernandina Beach Mill is a fully integrated facility producing high quality linerboard for the packaging industry.
How you will impact WestRock:
What you need to succeed:
- Utilize your technical expertise to improve the efficiency and cost of operations by working in collaboration with Production and Maintenance departments
- Assist Operating departments by applying engineering methodologies to problem solving
- Work with hourly and salaried employees to improve mill business results
- Become valued member of operating and/or maintenance team and learn supervisory skills
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Pulp & Paper Science
- 2 years of paper industry experience, preferably in the pulp mill
- Must have the desire, drive and excellent work ethic to progress into operations management positions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills are essential
- Must have well developed written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient computer skills (including MS Office)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An excellent compensation package commensurate with the skills, competencies and potential of the candidate
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.