Join a small, dynamic data-warehouse (DWH) team responsible for maintenance and development of the company’s Data Warehouse, including ETL using SSIS, stored procedure development and maintenance using T-SQL, SQL Agent jobs, and Multi-dimensional cube maintenance and development.
Primary Role: back-end data management and management of SQL Server instances.
· Responsible for daily load procedures using SSIS, T-SQL, and SQL Agent jobs.
· Developing and maintaining complex ETL packages and stored procedures for loading data into staging tables from OLTP system.
· Developing and maintaining complex stored procedures for loading data from staging tables to Analytic Data Mart.
· VB.net and C# development of desktop applications and SSIS Script components.
· Multi-dimensional cube development, maintenance, and processing.
· Management of the DWH SQL-Server instance in partnership with DBA and infrastructure team.
· Monitoring database and query performance using Execution Plan analysis and other tools.
· Documenting complex processes, business requirements and specifications.
· Suggest improvements to DWH and hardware for process improvement, security, scalability, reliability, and data quality.
· Advanced T-SQL skills
· ETL maintenance and development using SSIS
· Business Intelligence Markup Language (BIML)
· Multi-dimensional cube development using SSAS
· Automation of R scripts using both SQL Server Machine Language Services and Machine Language Server.
· VB.net and C# programming skills
· Ability to work with complex business requirements in developing stored procedures.
· Strong diagnostic and data forensic skills in dealing with complex data situations.
· Solid communication skills for documenting complex processes and oral communication skills in communicating with technical and non-technical employees.
· 5+ years working with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, dynamic SQL, scripting, and Integration Services.
· Advanced coding and diagnostic skills
· SSIS Script Component development experience using VB.net and C#
· Desktop application development experience using VB.net and C#
· Experience managing and administering SQL Server databases and instances.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or MIS, or commensurate work experience.
· Strong work ethic.
· Working off-hours to resolve processing issues and maintain database and server environments.
Job Type: Full-time
- Advanced Coding and Diagnostic: 1 year (Preferred)
- SSIS Script Component Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Desktop Application Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job