Severson Plumbing & Mechanical is looking for a full time plumbing designer to join our expanding team of design professionals. Currently our team primarily consists of fire protection designers and engineer. However, the majority of our workload and revenue is reflected in design-build commercial construction of plumbing systems. Our goal is to source an experienced designer with the desire and aptitude to grow into a lead/management position.
- Preparation of contract drawings using Revit/AutoCAD.
- Survey and documentation of existing conditions.
- Ability to work well and coordinate on multiple projects in a fast pace team environment.
- Coordinate design solutions for plumbing systems by applying industry knowledge and quality standards while considering project needs and budgeting requirements.
- 3 Years of MEP industry plumbing design.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Revit(preferred.)
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field is preferred.
- LEED certification preferred.
- Good communication and time management skills coupled with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Working knowledge of relevant codes, standards and design guidelines.
Who we are:
Severson Plumbing & Mechanical was founded in 1977, initially focusing on residential and small commercial projects in the Central Oregon area. As time wore on and the demand for commercial services grew, focus shifted to medium/large scale commercial project's. The company experienced moderate growth leading up to the Great Recession and managed to keep a majority of it's team members during the downturn. However, this chapter exposed a weakness in diversification of services and in 2012 the company made a concerted effort to expand into residential construction and residential/commercial service.
Today, Severson Plumbing and sister Company, Severson Fire Protection, have experienced an approximate and explosive growth rate of 300% over the last 4 years. This has cumulated in a strong design and project management team with nearly 80 technicians in the field. Although we function as one, both companies enjoy strong reputations for quality, integrity and creative collaboration. Our mission rests in the procurement of long-term employees with a dedicated commitment to maintaining the highest possible standards in project execution and customer service. The benefits of working at our company extend beyond most standard packages. First, we guarantee transparency: How you're doing, what you can do to improve and where you're going with the company. Secondly, we are passionate about providing an atmosphere that is conducive to a high quality of life. Caught up with your schedule? Slow week? Or better yet, willing to put in some extra time next week to enjoy some fresh powder days up at Mt. Bachelor? Go for it! Vacation time at Severson Plumbing is not limited to the balance of the PTO bank and we don't waste our resources micromanaging time off. We expect employees to provide a high level of communication and realistic forecasting while meeting project and company deadlines. As long as the execution is successful, the path and arrival rests with the employee.
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Supplemental, 401k, paid vacation and 6 paid Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location