IT Solutions is a Managed Service Provider that has been helping businesses with their technology needs for over 36 years. We manage computer networks and provide other technology support for businesses all over Iowa. We are looking for an IT Professional with at least five years experience designing, managing and maintaining computer networks to help lead out technical team. Most of the work will need to be done in our office in North Liberty, IA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and maintain clients LAN/WAN infrastructure (e.g. Firewalls, Switches, APs, VPNs, etc.)
- Install, configure and maintain client's AD, DHCP, DNS, Workstations & Servers
- Support our client’s Networks and Applications on their Networks
- Troubleshoot and fix hardware and software problems
- Proactively research and analyze network breaches around the world recommending steps towards protecting our network and our client’s networks.
- Participate in reviewing existing documentation, guidelines, standards, policies and procedures and recommending improvements.
- Assist in developing new documentation, guidelines, standards, procedures and policies
- Work with clients to understand their needs and urgency, and communicate that to the team so the client’s needs can be met.
- Lead the technical staff to ensure high client satisfaction.
Candidates must have at least the following skills:
Required: Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team , Active Directory, Application Support, Customer Service, Cyber Security, DHCP & DNS, Disaster Recovery, Documentation, Firewalls, hardware Diagnostics & Repair, Issue Resolution, LAN & WAN, Managed Access Points, Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, 2019 & 365, Microsoft Teams, Multitasking while Maintaining Accuracy, Network Design & Maintenance, PowerShell, Process Improvement, Remediating Viruses & Malware Attacks, Sever 2008-2019, SSL & IPSEC VPN, System Administration, TCP/IP, Troubleshooting, VLANs w/Tagging, Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10.
Must know or be willing and able to learn: Android, AWS, Cisco, DFS/DFSR, DUO MFA, Google G Suite, iOS, IP Phone Systems, Kaseya RMM & PSA, Linux Servers, MacOS, Microsoft Azure, Panasonic Phone Systems, Project Management, RD Gateway, Scripting, SonicWALL, SQL, Unifi & VMWare.
At IT Solutions we work as a team focusing on taking care of our clients. Our clients come first and everyone working here understands that. Matching compatible people makes this a great place to work with a great work/home life balance. The successful candidate will be expected to lead our technical team in managing our network, our customer’s networks, and other technical needs. Most of your time will be spent proactively dealing with technical issues, which will also include updating and creating new documentation, updating SOPs, and mentoring new technicians as they are hired. Over 70% of the work we do is initiated by us. We get less than ½ the number of tickets a day from customers than most MSPs. This means that over 95% of calls to our support line are answered by a technician that can immediately start working on the customer’s problem. Most of those issues are fixed before the clients knows about them. This job provides a great work/life balance with rotating on call times, and additional pay for work over 40 hours in a week. There is a lot of room for advancement in this position for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,100.00 - $1,900.00 per week
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
Work areas are at least 12 feet apart. Masks are not required when at your desk, but are required when in the building and not at your desk. An electronic air purifier has been installed in the office furnace. PPE is provided for on-site work.
- North Liberty, IA 52317 (Required)