The improvement engineer will be responsible for promoting a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. He / she will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan based on Lean methodologies within a dynamic and motivated team.
- Collaborate, as part of a continuous improvement team, in the conception and implementation of a strategic improvement plan based on the principles of "lean manufacturing";
- Recommend and implement measures to increase the efficiency and quality of equipment and processes
- Identify opportunities to reduce non-value added work in a cost-control manner;
- Analyze and plan the use and optimization of work areas, resources capacity, equipment requirements, operational flow etc. in order to ensure maximum effectiveness;
- Contribute to the success of Lean events and projects;
- Identify waste and improvement opportunities in a non-unionized manufacturing environment.
- Bachelors in INDUSTRIAL Engineering;
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, continuous improvement) ;
- Knowledge of best practices in process optimization ;
- Effective organizational and project leadership skills ;
- Professional knowledge in Excel (complex Excel formulas, dynamic tables, etc.)
- Bilingual (English and French).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)