Great opportunity to join a group of dedicated professionals and have a hand in getting important public and private projects built throughout the Central Texas Area.
MWM DesignGroup is looking for an experienced Survey Technician. You’ll get to engage with designers on public infrastructure and land development projects while working with our team of civil engineers, architects, and landscape architects. If you are looking for growth opportunities in your career while working in a great team environment, then come join us at MWM DesignGroup!
We offer variety in our work. Recent and ongoing design projects include higher education, K-12, recreational, civil, transit, horizontal mixed-use and commercial.
MWM DesignGroup outcompetes larger companies with an expert and enthusiastic team. Our industry-leading talent focuses on enjoying our work. We promote and thrive in a culture of helpfulness and mentorship. A career at MWM DesignGroup is a place where your work will make a difference and where we will help you get to that next level of professional accomplishment.
Apply if you have the following experience supporting civil engineering design services-
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a Survey Technician
- Proficient skill levels in Microstation and Civil 3D
- High school diploma or equivalent
What we’re looking for in building our teams-
- Team player, self-motivated
- Quick learner, detail oriented
- Positive and ready to be Awesome
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Survey design: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19