Labeled data is the critical ingredient for training powerful Deep Neural Networks, which help drive the Tesla vehicles autonomously. In this role you will work with a user interface to label images for cars, lanes, street signs, etc.
- You will use the Autopilot labeling interface to label images critical to training our deep neural networks.
- You will interact with the computer vision engineers on the Autopilot team to help us improve on the design of an efficient labeling interface.
- You will be expected to gain basic computer vision and machine learning knowledge to better understand how the labels are used by our learning algorithms, as this will allow you to make more judgement calls on difficult edge cases that might come up during labeling.
- High School diploma or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Passionate and curious about technology.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, learn quickly and be able to prioritize assignments.
- Proficient computer skills utilizing keyboard/mouse.
- Detail-oriented and patient.
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed and quality focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Available for work schedule between 9:00 AM-5:30 PM Monday-Friday at Tesla's Buffalo building
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $18.70 per hour