Responsible for developing manufacturing processes that minimize waste, maximize efficiency and increase the quality of finished products.
ESSE*NT*IAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include* the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Monitoring and testing processes and products found in all phases of production
- Developing and implementing safety procedures for staff working with hazardous materials
- Designing, planning and implementing the layout of manufacturing equipment to optimize production and decrease costs
- Staying up to date with new and emerging manufacturing processes
- Creating and presenting cost analysis reports to upper management
- Establishing safety procedures for individuals working with dangerous chemicals
- Designing and planning equipment layout
- Conducting tests and monitoring the process performance throughout production
- Troubleshooting problems associated with manufacturing processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present information to both internal and external customers. Knowledge of and experience with cGMP manufacturing facility a plus. Association with appropriate engineering, science and industry trade groups a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE*
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university; up to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location