Do you have experience with Microsoft AX; creating a data structure for reporting; data warehousing and maintaining an existing database? Look no further – ALLIED MOTION is the place for you!
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a new DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR to join our Dayton, OH location.
This position will be responsible for evaluating database software purchases and supervise the modification of any existing database software to meet the needs of the organization. He/she maintains the integrity and performance of company databases and guarantee the data is stored securely and optimally as well as informing end uses of changes in databases and training them to utilize systems if required.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Establish needs of users and monitor user access and security.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
- Support and maintain Microsoft SQL database applications.
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers, and multimedia programmers.
- Refine logical design to translated into specific data.
- Install and test new database management systems to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
Candidates need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IS or related. Along with a minimum of 2-8 years in database administration in a mid to large company. (Microsoft Azure, CosmosDB and/or Dynamics AX experience a plus).
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by - APPLY TODAY!
Due to the nature of our business, candidates MUST be US citizens and there is no sponsorship.
No relocation assistance offered for this position,
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft DBA: 2 years (Required)