FPGA Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Completing implementation in RTL
- Ensuring robust and complete timing constraints
- Optimizing FPGA code to balance performance, area, power, complexity and timing
- Determining and executing development, integration, bring-up and test plans.
- Working closely with firmware and the development team during specification, development, Integration and Verification phases and deliver working FPGA design platforms
- Helping with migrating FPGA designs to ASICs.
FPGA Design Engineer Qualifications
- Strong RTL Development using Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL
- Familiarity with Xilinx & Intel FPGA tools (Quartus Prime Pro) for FPGA Design and implementation.
- Familiar with Structured ASIC
- Experience with FPGA timing constraints, timing analysis, clock domain crossing
- Understanding of PCIe specifications
- Experience with C programming language in embedded systems is a plus
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 -5 years of FPGA design experience.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- FPGA: 2 years (Required)