A Sr. Embedded Software Engineer job in Bloomington, MN is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing software requirements analysis, software designs, and software development. You will also code, test, integrate, and document software solutions. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"s degree in Software Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer Job duties:
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science to the development of complex software and architectures.
- Participates in internal review of software components and systems.
- More often responsible to define the scope, schedule and expectations for the work they execute or lead.
- Contributes to the completion of major programs and projects.
- Proficient in C, C++, or similar programming languages.
- Knowledge of Linux or real-time operating systems such as ARINC 653.
- Proficient knowledge of software tools supporting Integrated Development Environments (IDE), version control, defect reporting and scripting.
- Proficient knowledge of the software development process as well as software engineering concepts, principles, and theories.
If you are interested in this Sr. Embedded Software Engineer job in Bloomington, MN, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.