Established in 1995, McFarland-Dyer & Associates, Inc. (MDA) is a small Civil Engineering/Land Surveying/Landscape Architecture firm located in Suwanee, Georgia. We provide full civil and survey services for municipal/government, residential, and commercial projects.
POSITION SUMMARY: MDA is seeking a candidate eager to grow and hone their skills and contribute to an exciting mix of community facilities, parks, libraries, government centers, hospitality, commercial, residential, education and mixed use projects. Typical project flow includes preliminary design, Construction Document preparation, Permitting, Bid Phase assistance, Construction Administration assistance.
Candidate must have a desire to participate in Land Use and Land Development design projects, be team-oriented, and willing to be challenged.
- AutoCAD experience is a must.
- Civil-3D and Hydrology software skills a plus.
- Familiarity/skill with Site Layout, Site Grading, and Utility Design a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- All levels of experience will be considered.
- Hydrology experience a plus.
- MDA will provide training.
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement