Looking for our next superstar to join the Days Family in our Equalizer Division.
We are growing and adding to our Engineering team. We are looking for someone with fresh, innovative ideas to assist with product development as well as providing technical support.
Some responsibilities will include:
· Using engineering tools to analyze designs to meet requirements for strength, functionality, ergonomics, safety and quality.
· Complete product maintenance and product development projects as assigned.
· Define and interpret product quality requirements.
· Create company materials by using the principles of mechanical engineering; usubg customer input and product specifications to achieve this.
· Create and publish product technical data and sales literature as assigned.
· Supports manufacturing initiatives to provide customers with quality speed and high-performance products while improving internal metrics.
Minimal experience is accepted but you do need to have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
· Proficiency in computer software program related to general office tasks, designs and programming
· Experience in CAD, SolidWorks, Inventor
· Some background or experience with Hydraulics
· Some experience or basic knowledge of an RV
· Strong knowledge of mechanics and electromechanical systems
· Requires skills in product design, stress analysis and strength materials.
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have good project management and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off