New Year, new structural engineering position. Growing DC based structural firm seeks innovative, creative individuals to join our team. With our company, you are an integral part of project teams, working together to develop innovative solutions to engineering challenges.
We currently work on both new and existing building designs, across various market sectors that include commercial; multifamily housing; hospitality; institutional; historic; education; and single family projects. Assignments generally include review of applicable codes, performing structural analysis, developing construction documents, performing construction administration activities, and 'thinking outside the box'.
As part of our team, the office leaders take an active role in the growth and development of every engineer to create a collaborative environment and solve challenges with a hands on approach.
Qualifications we seek include the following.
- MS or BS Degree in Civil / Structural / Architectural Engineering
- Motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Knowledge of building codes, design and construction techniques and experience with a variety of material types including reinforced concrete, structural steel, masonry, and wood.
- Familiarity with structural analysis software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)