We have an immediate opening for an experienced Press Brake Operator in a premier tank manufacturing facility. This role is vital to ensuring the resulting end product is made to exact specifications as designated by the engineers and meets all quality standards. As such the following characteristics are a must:
- Preferred experience with an Accurpress hydraulic press brake
- Experience with basic metal working and metal working tools
- Have good attention to detail and a desire to do quality work
- A good work ethic and good attitude
- Open minded to new ideas and design changes
- Use of a forklift to stage parts
- Ensure machine is working properly
- Follow a strict daily schedule of jobs that need completion
- Read and decipher drawings with flat patterns and bend details
- Ensure that the correct punch and die is being used for the job
- Understand how to safely change punches and dies
- Complete assignments correctly and on time
- Ensure jobs are staged correctly after completion
- Continually maintain a clean working environment
- May perform other duties such as using a punch, metal shears, drill press, band saws, and pipe threader. (will train to use this equipment if needed)
- Experience with Press Brake operation.
- General knowledge of plate bending operation.
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Ability to read and understand measuring devices.
- Ability to work 40-48 hours a week and occasional Saturdays
This position is carried out in a welding and metal fabrication environment and as such has the following physical work requirements:
- Must be able to lift 100lbs.
- Position requires ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Position may require bending, kneeling, and stooping.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Calipers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place