As a Maintenance Engineer, you will maintain the physical functionality of the facility including our guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Performs a variety of repairs and maintenance tasks including carpentry, plumbing, electric, painting, HVAC and masonry.
- Inspect guestrooms, public space, back-of-the-house, and heart-of-the-house for areas to repair, touch up or replace.
- Repairs, or replace items such as light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall coverings, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous items.
- Assists other department team members in the systematic application of the preventive maintenance program.
- Makes records of repairs made, reports completed repairs, or places areas needing further attention or a room 'out of order.
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths, we want to talk to you!
This is a full-time, year-round position working at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort. 1st and 2nd shift schedule are required, including weekends and holidays. We offer PTO, Health Benefit Plans, 401(k) & Company Match, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Educational Assistance, Free Lunch, Free Health Club Membership and discounted travel program benefits for team members and their family, plus more!
EOE / AA / M / F / Veterans / Disabled / Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to work a full shift (8 hours) walking and standing with or without reasonable accommodations?
- Can you work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays?
- Are you able to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Engineering and/or Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location