Established engineering company is seeking to fill a full time position for a structural engineer.
Engineering duties will include:
- Design of reinforced concrete foundations and post-tensioned concrete slabs-on-grade for residential and light commercial projects
- Structural analysis and design of wood/ steel framing for residential/light commercial construction
- Provide designs, details, and sketches to incorporate with drawings done by architects or drafters
- Review soil reports, plot plans, surveys, etc.
Minimum educational requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (PE certification required)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Structural Analysis Software
Position highlights: * Position is full time. Salary * Office setting in Austin, Texas * Hours - 40 hours per week * 401K with matching * Health Insurance eligibility * Paid Holidays
Salary will commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Structural Engineering: 5 years (Required)