McClure is currently searching for a skilled Engineering Technician! If you enjoy working for a fast-paced organization on a variety of projects, this may be the right career for you!
The Engineering Technician will work closely with Project Engineers and Project Managers. This position requires proficiency with the use of Revit and related software. The Engineering Technician is capable of reading architectural/engineering drawings and has a basic understanding of related civil engineering work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform the role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive of the knowledge, skills and abilities required of this position.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor with all staff
- Strong understanding of construction systems and techniques and industry standards
- Ability to manage a fair workload by staying focused and managing priorities
- Ability to produce error free drawings without sacrificing production volume
- Strong knowledge of Revit and other Engineering/Technical skills
- Strong knowledge of project design and McClure-Drive Standards
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various groups of people
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Educational and/or Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a two year certificate in Engineering Technology and/or Computer Aided Design preferred
- 3-7 years of Revit or related experience desired
McClure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location