Superior Resource Group is looking for a Control Systems Engineer for a client located in Greenville, WI. This position is DIRECT.
The Control Systems Engineer is responsible for developing/designing machine and process control systems and implementing the finished product as required by the customer.
- Consistent delivery of a positive customer experience as evident through customer request for your specific service
- Willingness to assist the client's associates with learning new skills
- Accountable to committed tasks
- Prioritizes work schedule effectively
- Communicates openly with customers in an effective, positive manner
- Positive P&L statement
- Manage assigned project(s) from definition to installation and customer acceptance
- Maintain cost and schedule tracking of projects against quoted price and delivery
- Develop and maintain project milestones, parts lists and ordering, and electrical schematics
- Provide communication to customers, panel shop employees, the account manager, and other team members
- Lead and/or support start-up of systems in the shop and at the customer site
- Perform programming and development of PLC, temperature controls systems, drive systems, and HMI systems
- Perform programming and development for web handling applications (unwinds, rewinds, extruders, dancers, load cells, torque control, tension control, etc.)
- Create viable project plans (scope development) and P&IDs and execute them to achieve goals of the customer
- Create quotations, budgetary designs, ROI calculations, and lead presentations for and with customers.
- Act as a leader in one area of technology used by the company
- Be part of the afterhours rotation (typically, 2 weeks per year)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 year BS degree in a field related to Electrical Design and/or Control System Development.
- 2 or more years engineering experience.
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off