Job Description :
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze incoming work to determine the proper and most time-efficient solution.
- Incoming work may take the form of:
- Supplier Requests for Information (SRI)
- Problem Report (PR)
- Change Request (CR)
- Change Order (CO)
- Work Transfer (WT) Number Creation Request
- E-Mail Request
- Verbal Request
- Create CR and/or COs in the Team Center tool, this work involves, but is not limited to:
- Use of the Team Center Tool
- Updating (redlining) parts lists in MS Excel
- Updating (redlining) drawings in Adobe
- Create new Models, Drawings and Parts Lists as necessary
- Locating and certifying alternate components to replace obsolete/unavailable electrical and mechanical parts.
- Actively push change orders through the process (accurate priority information is key to this effort).
- Engage Sustainment personnel, and others if necessary, to ensure active change orders do not stagnate.
- Ensure Review Board acceptance of Change Requests and Change Orders on the First Attempt.
- Complete and/or confirm completion of additional steps necessary to ensure change orders and associated paperwork are properly closed out and released into the system, before reporting a CO as “complete”.
- Coordinate directly with personnel, as necessary, when additional information is required.
· 1+ year experience in Electrical Engineering
· BS or higher in Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred.
· Exposure to the Aerospace industry is highly preferred
· Experience with project management preferred- required to actively manage tasks
· Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel, required
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Mostly Office Environments. Occasional Shop Floor involvement
· Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
· Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
· Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
· Typical 8 hour days plus lunch / 40 hour weeks / core (required) hours are 9 AM to 4 PM
· Ability to use personal transportation to visit customer locations.
· Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Vergennes, VT
Travel: Up to 10%
Compensation Type: Competitive wages. Position also qualifies for benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, disability, life insurance, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vergennes, VT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location