We have an opportunity for a Quality Engineer (Automotive Emphasis). The position works closely with the engineering team and customers to launch new products and processes. In addition, this position leads corrective action and continuous improvement activities.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
· Coordinates, reviews, and submits First Articles, PPAPs, and sample parts for customer approval.
· Handles internal and external quality issues and drives timely and effective corrective actions.
· Implements, maintains, and audits company quality systems.
· Communicates quality issues to production personnel through quality alerts.
· Develops control and inspection plans for molding and secondary operations as well as incoming materials and components.
· Follow all company safety policies and practices.
· Citizen sponsorship is not available for this position.
A Bachelor’s degree in quality or related field is required. Individuals that have excelled in this position in the past have possessed degrees in engineering, science, mathematics and business. A minimum of 2 years automotive experience in a plastic injection-molding environment is strongly preferred.
Kaysun Corporation offers a robust benefit plan which includes: health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, flex spending, HSA accounts with company contribution, quarterly profit sharing bonus program, and 401k plan with company match. In addition, Kaysun promotes wellness and provides annual health risk assessments at no charge to all employees and their spouses, offers a 75% health club membership reimbursement as well as an onsite state of the art wellness facility and classes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- automotive with injection molding: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location