We are one of the fastest growing Managed IT companies in Portland and need to find the next great member for our team! We are a Certified B Corporation (look it up if not familiar!) with a focus on building a world class practice and partnering with internal client teams.
At the heart of our success is the practice of working closely with our clients to provide comprehensive, reliable, and strategic managed services that support them in meeting their business objectives. We are looking for a Tier II Project Technician to join us to help us execute our projects with the highest quality and customer satisfaction. The main objective of this role is to execute our project backlog (scoping and execution), provide transition documentation and support to our Service Desk, and ensure the complex needs of clients and end users are met. You must have excellent time management skills and to be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time. You will need to have demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team and work well independently and provide outstanding customer service.
- Analyze environments and scope solutions for businesses who have varying models and systems; based on technical experience.
- Be able to understand the business objective and design the solution that will support it.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client engagement
- Install/upgrade Desktops/Laptops/Servers
- Work with Windows Servers, both on premise and in the cloud.
- Assist with Line of Business vendor application deployments (Vendor management /Service Provider interaction)
- Configure, install and troubleshoot firewalls, switches, and other various network appliances.
- Cleanly deploy and organize cabling in a secure, functional, and aesthetic manner.
- Implement Remote Access including VPN, RDS/Terminal Services, and Citrix
- 5+ years of experience in the world of Information Technology in an equivalent position and/or company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or current, industry relevant certifications.
- Expertise with virtualization platforms including VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Significant experience maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft related technologies such as Azure, Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, SQL, SharePoint, Windows 7/8/10.
- Configure and troubleshoot Active Directory, Domain Structure
- Deep understanding of Office 365 / Exchange.
- Configure and troubleshoot Firewalls, SonicWALL Firewalls is a plus.
- Configure and troubleshoot enterprise network infrastructure, including Workgroup and managed switches, WAPs and remote access/VPN.
- Significant familiarity with enterprise grade networking hardware, software, and architecture.
- Familiarity with current internet security trends, programs, and protections.
- Familiarity with Apple and Google products, software, and Operating Systems.
- WatchGuard/Cisco Meraki Firewall is a plus.
- A+ & N+ Certifications is a plus.
- Microsoft Azure and EM+S certifications are a plus.
- Excellent time management.
- Enjoy providing superior customer experience.
- Work well independently as well as with a team.
- Enjoys exploring and troubleshooting complex situations.
- High degree of diligence with documentation, process adherence and communication.
- Must be able to lift up to 30+ Ibs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to reliable transportation
- Strong references are a significant plus
Compensation and Benefits
We offer great compensation (commensurate with experience), excellent health benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401k, Profit sharing, stocked food, snacks and beverages, excellent training and a fun, stimulating team-oriented workplace. This is a growth opportunity.
Awesome stuff that you’ll have access to as part of the team (some of this is different in Covid times):
+Flexible, team-accountability management approach.
+Great work/life balance. We work hard and play hard.
+ Flexible work-from-home or office structure
+ Home office/furniture budgets
+ Company sponsored certifications, trainings
+Kegerator with Kombucha and cold brew coffee
+Ping pong table
+Electric company car
+Easy freeway access
+Outstanding office environment and perks.
+Extracurricular outings, events and opportunities with our team.
+Regular paid volunteering opportunities with local causes.
+ Sponsored team happy hours
+Guarantee: You will learn a lot at this company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year
We are using a high degree of caution for all client interactions, including remote set-ups, touchless handoffs and work performed during off hours. We have worked hard to accommodate every team members personal comfort levels.
- Driver's License (Required)