We are looking for a Software Developer Intern to join a team focused on building and delivering the next-generation of services to developers using the Unity game engine. As an individual contributor on a small team, you will help build and deploy existing services related to content delivery to the largest game development community in the world. You will also help implement technical solutions that focus on system performance and reliability at the largest scale.
- Help develop, maintain, and improve our existing services
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Work with the QA team to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Operate within a distributed team and collaborate with colleagues both local and remote
- Solid programming skills in your favorite language, even if it isn't our own
- Willingness to learn and high degree of initiative
- Some experience developing Web APIs
- Passion for games
- Any experience with Unity or other 3d game engines
- Experience with any of our stack (Node.js, Golang, Postgres, C#, GCP, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world's leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company's 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com ( http://www.unity.com/ ).
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.