MPT Engineering Co. Ltd., a long established civil engineering company based in Richmond, BC is seeking a Civil Engineer or Engineer in Training to join its team. You will be involved in land development and/or municipal projects working with development companies and government authorities.
Under the direction of Senior Project Managers, you will design municipal servicing for a variety of projects.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Prepare civil engineering service designs
· Liaise and coordinate with consultant design team members, municipal and utility company contacts.
· Support construction projects with site inspections and liaison with construction project managers and site superintendents
· Perform cost estimates and contract administration
· A degree in Civil Engineering
· Registration as a P.Eng or EIT
· Minimum 2 years experience in the design of land development and municipal infrastructure projects would be an asset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical, problem solving and detail orientation skills
· Good time management and the ability to meet deadlines
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Strong AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
· Familiarity with local municipal and construction design and standards
· Valid BC driver's license
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement