Pearce Services is seeking a motivated, self-directed OSP Fielder to join our team to perform field data collection and verification of structure access for make ready aerial work.
Candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience with OSP aerial telecommunication field survey and engineering principals. This job pays by the unit and there is work all over the state.
The successful candidate with be able to complete most if not all of the following task:
- Read and interpret outside plant records (data, maps.)
- Gather field data, existing plant inventory
- Make recommendations on the existing pole facilities for any re-arranging existing pole facilities to accommodate structure access, while maintaining NESC standards and safety guidelines.
- Use smartphones, tablets, applications and web-based programs to complete field data collection
- Self-directed to complete and furnish fielding data as required on a timely basis.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Post-secondary education desired, but not required.
Familiar with GIS (Geographic Information Systems) and mapping software including ArcGIS.
Knowledge of computer programs such as Google Earth, Excel, Word and Visio.
Must have a valid Texas driver's license and related insurance.