Transforming the Business of Government
InquisIT is a high-energy, forward-thinking, advanced technology company that provides our customers with an impressive array of System Engineering, Enterprise Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Software and Management services and solutions. We demonstrate a new brand of leadership—one that fosters trust, integrity, and excellence--by giving customers something different. This has afforded us high degrees of success and loyalty among our employees and customers. We embrace the belief that by providing the best service possible to government, we ultimately provide the best service to our nation.
At InquisIT, we build our culture on a foundation of honesty, mutual trust, collaboration, and innovation. Our people, known as “InquisITeers,” live our culture by being passionate thinkers, communicators and team players dedicated to our shared vision and to making people’s lives better and safer. We know that InquisITeers are our most important asset. Come bring your passion!
InquisIT is seeking an Information Security Engineer to join us in Ft Collins.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain Cisco ISE
- Update Checkpoint Firewall definitions, rules, and IDS/IPS definitions
- Work Firewall tickets through ServiceNow and Installs, configures, and updates firewalls, data encryption, and other security products to facilitate a secure posture
- Ensures adherence to security standards
- Acts as the point of contact responsible for the planning, development, test, and implementation of IT security controls
- Maintains an understanding and documentation of system security baselines
- Develops and executes information security plans and policies
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
Experience and Qualifications:
- CASP+ required
- Demonstrated knowledge of routing protocols e.g. EIGRP, BGP, RIP
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) with a specialty in Cisco ISE is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco ISE and Checkpoint Firewalls
- 3 or more years of experience as a network cyber security technician
- Familiarity with IP protocols, RADIUS, LDAP, etc
- Familiarity with Cisco switches and routers
InquisIT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, InquisIT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location