As a Software Developer Intern, you won't be making our coffee or cleaning out our filing cabinets. You will work on a team of software developers, putting real code into production to create high quality software solutions that satisfy our clients' needs. You will participate in the full software development lifecycle—from gathering a clients’ requirements to coding, testing, and production.
We are putting a team together for a software/web design agency “Southwest Digital Dash” based in HTX. We offer services like web design, marketing/photography, SEO and more.
At Southwest Digital Dash the mission is to take businesses of all sizes to the next level. With 2020 around the corner, we aim to increase local businesses bottom line potential going into the new year and vastly improve key metrics.
We strive to deliver the highest caliper of quality work going into 2020. We are building bridges in web technology in order to connect our client’s goal to reality.
Passionate people. Bright ideas. Brilliant implementation.
Want to take part in this mission and be a partner/intern? Work on a contract/project basis. We are launching before the end of 2019.
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with web programming
- Resourceful, independent, self-disciplined, and has positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) and to influence strategy, tactics and perceptions
- Strong and rapid troubleshooting, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze programming challenges and derive innovative solutions
- Disciplined approach to software design and ability to communicate design recommendations
- Ability to create feature definitions and development feasibility for enhancement requests
- Demonstrate skills in helping estimate development timeframes
- Possess the ability to conduct usability and security tests as well as debug problems at a source code level after identifying and prioritizing bugs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
- Web Development: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Which technologies did you utilize in your last dev project? Include Github/Linkedin
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- On the road