Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC is seeking full-time Construction Labors to operate Broom and Drilling Machines starting at $22.00/hour on-site work and up to $14.00/hour for travel/maintenance. After 90-days, eligible for up to $1.00/hour increase for travel/maintenance rate. Must be willing to do extensive travel across the U.S. for up to nine months a year going to different states and cities. Hotel accommodations and daily meal allowance provided.
Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC is the industry leader in rumble strip equipment and installation. We are growing and seeking crew members to work on our specialized milling and broom equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operation of rumble strip machine with minimal supervision once trained.
- Interact with inspectors, DOT personnel, and engineers as needed.
- Communicate with team to ensure smooth production.
- Inspect and maintain equipment.
- Determination of changing the cutting teeth.
- Must know the specs on all jobs and how to measure rumbles.
- Wear PPE as required.
- Class A or B Driver’s license, good driving record, complete inspections, logs, & fuel reports. - Required
- Ability to make decisions in difficult rumbling conditions.
- Mechanical ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Knowledge of job specific safety practices.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds or more as needed.
- Ability to work 8-12 hour days.
- Must be able to stand or walk on pavement for long periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver on or around equipment.
- Exposure to heat, cold, rain and dust on a regular basis.
- Extensive travel (100%) and long hours away from home.
- Noisy environment, need ear plugs.
Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC offers excellent benefits to include medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, paid vacation/holidays, year-end bonus, weekly pay cycle and much more!
Please visit our website at www.Rumblestrips.com for more information.
Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $26.50 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply