A company with a facility in the Livonia, MI is currently seeking a Subsurface Utility Engineer to join their growing team. These are exciting opportunities for a SUE's looking for a company that offers excellent training, development, and competitive rates.
Subsurface Utility Engineer salaries are anticipated to be based on each candidates experience and education. All well qualified candidates will be considered regardless of pay rate. We offer excellent benefits including great medical, dental, and 401k.
Subsurface Utility Engineers will have most (if not all) of the following skills and experiences:
- 5+ years of recent/relevant experience identifying marked utilities, structures and various control points on plans and maps out in the field
- 5+ years of recent / relevant experience identifying the quality of information needed for construction plans to assist in construction projects
- A Professional Engineer license is preferred but must be completed within 1 year of employment
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering is a benefit but not essential, equivalent industry experience will be strongly considered.
- Must be able to work in the United States Green Card Holders or US Citizens only
- Must be able to complete standard pre-hire checks including background, drug screen, references, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift