We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to do B2B calls. You must have at least 10-25 years of experience in one or more of the following: OEM, steel, chemical, or gas industry, industrial machine equipment sales, electronics, rubber, plastic extrusion, injection, or the blow molding industry.
This position is a hunting position, and your goal is to set up conference calls and obtain RFQs so that our company may quote on new projects.
The ideal candidate must have previous B2B sales experience, be a self-starter, competitive, driven, articulate, thoughtful and have experience with CRM software.
· Speak directly to engineers, plant managers, production managers and purchasing managers
· Open up new opportunities from scratch
· Penetrate markets that take precision, accuracy and both influential and consultative selling
· Occasional travel to cultivate relationships
Qualifications for the B2B Inside Sales Representative Position:
· 10 - 25 years’ experience in inside sales required!
· A Desktop or Laptop Computer
· Experience in the Engineering, Industrial and/or Manufacturing industries
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplary professionalism are required
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
· Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated
· Persuasive communication style, strategic thinking and organization skills required
· Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
· Proficient with using a CRM such as Salesforce or a program like Act!
· Understanding of marketing and business development, and how sales -- while supported by those two components -- is the ultimate resource for any company's growth and future.
We are a leading consulting company with a very unique business model that helps small businesses grow by developing and executing strategic marketing and sales systems. Our expertise is in working with small businesses that have annual sales of $5 - $20 million and are in the manufacturing or industrial service industries. We are a dynamic group that leverages these companies' operational and manufacturing capabilities by producing valuable marketing and sales results. All of our clients are in the B2B marketplace.
This is a telecommute/virtual position where you will work from your own home office. This position does start off on a part-time basis as you are training, but typically moves into more of a full-time position within 2-6 weeks. You will be paid weekly via an online platform with all fees absorbed by us. This is a long-term position that pays $50,000 - $100,000 per year plus bonus.
The starting salary will be based on:
· Industry experience
· Level of experience with small, medium and large companies and the number of personal contacts established
· Several levels of assessments by key members of the company
· The candidate’s expectation of sales they believe they can develop
Our company utilizes several time-saving systems to help support and leverage results faster.
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above for the Inside Sales Representative, please respond with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 per year paid hourly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- B2B Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 10 years (Preferred)