We are a rapidly growing manufacturing company that needs to expand our casting and billet machining capacity. We already have a great programmer and great machinists, but there’s just too much work!
Our immediate need is a highly skilled programmer and machinist.
Our pay scale for this position is in the top 10% in the U.S. and the Denver metro area.
You will be programming and machining work holding fixtures, prototype and low-volume production castings, and some billet parts. We do LOTS of different parts and part types.
We need both speed and quality.
Your programming and machining skills will be put to the test daily.
Your primary assignment will be to:
* program 3, 4, and 5-axis mills using Mastercam.
* design, program, and create work holding.
You will also:
* work with setup machinists and QA to bring jobs into production.
* set up jobs.
* prove out your programs.
* document your programming and process.
* run mills when necessary.
* perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Machinist
* Minimum of 7 years of Mastercam programming experience
* Must own standard set of machinist tools and be able to use them properly
* Proficient at diagnosing tooling and dimensional problems
* Must be able to start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions, adjust machine controls and offsets with no supervision
* Able to read and edit basic G-code and M-code
* Able to read blueprints.
* Able to use standard measuring equipment to measure dimensions and tolerances
* Work with team to discuss and implement process improvements, work-holding solutions, and cycle time improvements
We require these qualities in all of our team members:
* Team Player
* Good Attitude
* Follow Instructions
* Perform Work On Time
* Continuously Improve
To apply for this position please submit your resume AND Pay Range.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 to $40.00 /hour
This Job Is: