Code Corporation engineering team is looking for talented and self-motivated engineers with strong embedded system knowledge and firmware development experience who can apply his/her expertise in embedded system's firmware design, development, and support for our products. As a member of the engineering team, your job functions will include the full lifecycle of design, develop, modify, test, debug, and support the new as well as the existing firmware for all our devices.
- Responsible for the production and maintenance of firmware that meets quality system requirements as it relates to Code Corporation.
- Maintain and improve firmware for all products.
- Monitor industry trend, apply new technology and methodology to internal practices.
- Develops solutions to firmware issues.
- Design and develop the firmware needed to market Code products.
- Heavily influence PC software design
- Work with marketing to define new product requirements, write product specifications and estimate schedules.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the firmware being released to support a new product or update an existing product
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in firmware development
- Experience managing the full lifecycle of a project (design, develop, integrate, test, and ship) is a desired
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be a self-starter
- Solid C/C++ experience is required, as well as experience in Linux
Benefits & Perks
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. So besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year.
- New open concept collaborating workspace.
- Breakfast (cereal) bar
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,981.00 - $146,842.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Murray, UT 84123: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- Embedded software: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location