The Mechanical Engineer provides support for manufacturing operations including, but not limited to, the design, development, and integration of new and existing equipment. The incumbent works within a multi-discipline team to develop coordinate, and monitor all aspects of production including selection of manufacturing equipment, fabrication, and operation of product designs. They will collaborate with other engineers and operations personnel to implement standard operating procedures; participate in continuous improvement activities for existing processes to improve efficiency, capacity utilization, product quality, and safety; and will provide manufacturing support and technical trouble shooting with manufacturing equipment. The Mechanical Engineer reports to the Mechanical Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering OR demonstrated field related experience OR Technical Training Certification.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Engineering experience supporting design, development, and installation of manufacturing equipment required.
- Prior manufacturing experience required.
- Strong proficiency with CAD including 2D and 3D modeling, Auto CAD, Pro-E, Solid Works, or similar 3D modeling software required.
- Demonstrated mechanical knowledge and aptitude with hydraulics, pumps, systems, pneumatics, etc. required.
- Demonstrated experience with the installation of manufacturing equipment required.
- Minimum of intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment