RRC is seeking a talented Mid-Level Geotechnical Engineer and Project Manager with a minimum of 4 years of experience in energy, industrial, or transportation projects to join our team in Round Rock, Texas.
Mid-Level Geotechnical Engineer Job Requirements
· Professional Engineering (PE) registration
· 4 or more years of geotechnical experience in energy, industrial, or transportation
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Complete understanding of field and laboratory testing
· Hands-on experience with construction material testing and inspection
· Familiarity with geotechnical standards and requirements
· Ability to lead and be part of a project team
· Experience resolving geotechnical issues during the construction phase
· Geotechnical design software package experience
· Project management and marketing skills desired
· An entrepreneurial and motivated individual who understands the value of working toward success by delivering the highest quality of services to our clients
· Strong analytical skills and advanced understanding of the soils mechanics and geology topics preferred
· Position may require 10% travel time to construction project sites in the United States
· MSCE with a Geotechnical Engineering emphasis is a plus
· Experience with Pile Drivability Evaluation with GRLWEAP, pile load tests, PDA, dynamic pile capacity analysis using CAPWAP is a plus
RRC is committed to investing in talented employees because we recognize that healthy, happy employees provide the best path to sustaining a successful business. RRC offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees, including:
· Flexible work hours to accommodate work-life balance
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· 401k matching
· Bonus eligibility
· Tuition reimbursement for certain pre-approved education pursuits
Visit our website www.RRCcompanies.com for more information.
No recruiters or staffing firms, please.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- energy, industrial, or transportation geotechnical: 4 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (PE) License (Required)
- United States (Preferred)