Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to design and program industrial machinery.
- Develop and revise ladder logic based PLC programs (Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Automation Direct and more).
- HMI programming.
- Develop motion control, commission and troubleshoot servos, steppers, and VFDs, motors and drives.
- Working with 2D and 3D vision systems.
- Weld control systems (Mig, Tig, Resistance, Plasma, Laser)
- Analyze electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings.
- Two years of PLC programming experience minimum.
- Strong understanding of electrical theory.
- HMI programming experience.
- Experience commissioning motors and drives.
- Understanding of fluid and pneumatic systems.
- Qualified candidates must have experience as an Electrical, Application, Automation or Systems Engineer.
- 15% or less travel requirements.
Since 1958, Guild International has maintained the status as a world leader in designing and manufacturing coil end joining and strip accumulating machinery. We continue to meet the rigorous engineering and design expectations that our clients have come to value. Guild’s equipment continues to increase productivity and yield on thousands of installations around the world, on virtually all types of coil processing lines and materials. We have provided equipment around the globe in the steel processing, tube producing and stamping industries
With Guild's current focus on automation and new technology employees are exposed to a culture of innovation and growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- PLC programming: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift