Coding Instructor (C/C++, Java, Java Scripts, Python)
Number of positions available:
$12-$15/Hour (Depend on experience)
Part-time ongoing (3 pm to 7 pm)
- Hands-on experience in C/C++, Java, Java Scripts, Python
About eKids Hub
eKids Hub Katy, TX is looking to fill part-time instructor positions starting from August 2019, for our STEM after school and summer programs series of courses in Robotics, Coding, Game Design, Programming, and Entrepreneurship for elementary and middle school-aged children. Instructors
lead students in the learning process through the use of skills such as innovation, creativity, communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, ethical decision-making, collaboration, teamwork, time management, empathy, and leadership.
Its a great job for college students and part-time professionals.
- Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate enthusiasm for eKids Hub programs.
- Willingness to be a flexible facilitator in the learning environment to allow students to explore their own
creativity and assist students with troubleshooting technical difficulties with their creations.
- You are not afraid to get down on the floor with your students to build and explore.
- Implement curriculum and organize/prepare a daily lesson plan.
- Supervise, interact with and motivate students in grades 2-8 while they build projects according to lesson
- Facilitate learning and positive group dynamics among students.
- Develop a rapport with students and establish a FUN learning environment.
- Inspire students to think creatively, critically, and innovatively.
- Empower students to explore the world around them and solve real-life, practical issues.
- Impart your knowledge and expertise as an instructor, resource, and guide.
Based on experience
What You Get in Return:
As an eKids Hub team member, you will work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, be a positive influence on young people, and have opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity to work for a startup. Its a great job for college students.
Please send your resume and cover letter
to email@example.com. Thank you!