Nova Geotechnical and Inspection Services in Reno, NV is actively seeking a qualified ICC Inspector to join their team today.
- MUST HAVE one of the ICC certifications (ICC Masonry, ICC Reinforced Concrete, ICC Soils)
- 1+ year(s) of relevant experience performing special inspections on at least one type of construction material (such as soils, masonry, concrete, structural steel)
- Valid Nevada driver’s license
- Registered and insured vehicle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent client relations skills
- Perform observations and testing
- Write detailed reports summarizing test results and observations
- Inform field representatives of observation and test results
- Communicate with managers, show commitment as a team player, and organize work and manage time effectively.
Indeed Hire and Nova Geotechnical and Inspection Services are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Client Relations: 1 year (Required)
- inspections (soils, masonry, concrete &/or structural steel): 1 year (Required)
- ACI (Required)
- ICC certification (Masonry, Reinforced Concrete, or Soils) (Preferred)
- Nevada Driver's License (Preferred)