Position Summary LaRose Industries LLC, a Stationery, Activities and Arts & Crafts manufacturer located in Jacksonville, Florida is looking for a responsible Quality Engineer/Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
- Monitor quality performance, perform incoming QC inspection at warehouse on incoming components and packaging quality.
- Monitor in-process and final production quality at factory floor and final pack out. Perform in-process and final QC inspection to ensure products conform to quality and safety requirement.
- Coordinate and collect new product test samples and annual testing renewal with production department and send to designated third party labs.
- Administrate, maintain testing and inspection records up to date. Issue periodic summary to fulfill the CPSC requirement.
· Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Chemistry or Material Science.
· Minimum two-years experience in quality control.
No phone calls or brokers please
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- quality control: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift