Are you a highly motivated, self-starter who loves to work hard, learn a wide variety of skills, and go home each day with a sense of accomplishment, all surrounded by like-minded peers? Bliss & Nyitray, Inc. is an award-winning and innovative structural engineering firm seeking a Structural Engineer and we'd love to speak with you!.
You should be proficient at most or all of the following duties:
- Structural Engineering
- Inspection experience
- Knowledge of design of cast-in-place concrete, prestressed concrete, post-tensioned concrete, structural steel, reinforced masonry.
- Experience with RAM, ETABS and other structural engineering software preferred.
- Working knowledge of Revit Structure preferred.
And you should possess some or most of the following traits:
- Four years’ experience in structural engineering
- BS in Structural Engineering; MS preferred.
- Professional Engineer or eligible to obtain a PE.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, pro-active and team-oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a green card or are a citizen of the United States?
- Professional Engineer license? (Preferred)