Christensen Machine Inc. is a growing Machine shop based in Heyburn, Idaho. We offer great health benefits, have an Incentive Reward Program, and keep a respectful working environment for our employees. We are looking to add to our team here at Christensen Machine Inc.
· Medical/dental/vision insurance for employee
· Accruing vacation time after 90 days
· 3% match to IRA
· Incentive Reward Program for meeting goals
· $18-$24 Depending on Experience
Role and Responsibilities
· Drafting to be used by Machinist
· Manage and prepare files to go to the CNC Machines on a timely basis
· Keep job files organized
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Ability to read and understand G/M code.
· Ability to create G/M code manually and through visual interface(Fusion 360)
· Ability to create and program objects in Fusion 360
· GD&T, ISO Tolerances, other standards.
· Understand recommended feeds and speeds for machine tools.
· Demonstrate proficiency in reading, modifying and creating post processors in Fusion 360.
· Three years related machinist experience (journeymen certificate preferred) OR
· Trade/Technical Associates Degree
· High School Diploma or GED Required
· Demonstrate a “Can Do Attitude”, and be team player
Call to schedule an interview 208-436-6213
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Machining: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location