AGI Suretrack designs and manufactures embedded IoT products and software that goes into agricultural applications from grain storage and management - to weather data and automation in the fields. Our customers range from Farmers to Processors you’d recognize on the back of a box in the grocery store. We are well past our start up phase and don’t rely on outside capital.
We’ve been on the cutting edge of AgTech for over 10 years - and need your help to stay that way.
At our core, we’re Ag IoT: from sensor development to monitoring and control systems, all sending data to our cloud platform. You will learn our application and understand the science of what we do. You will then be responsible for all embedded software for these products, from low-level drivers and hardware abstraction, to local database, algorithm, and protocol design. We work quickly, from concept to market in a short time. We range from bit-banging on 16-bit processors to multi-threaded RTOS design, to SQL database design, and beyond. You should be comfortable and have experience across all levels, primarily in C/C++.
What we look for:
- Expertise in C++, and experience with Python, SQL, and other languages
- Quick learner - You love to learn and are able to quickly pick up tools and put them to use
- Excellent at communicating your ideas and gathering requirements
- Detail focused - while understanding the importance of getting a product shipped
- A relevant college education and/or equivalent experience
- A focus on unit and system-level testing
- Expertise in Embedded development tool chains and debugging.
At AGI Suretrack you will:
- Solve unique problems that don't exist in other domains
- Be part of a team that cares about who you are and your growth as a software engineer
- Design, build, and maintain software that provides profit to farmers and food to your family
- Receive great benefits (401k match, catered lunches, sushi dinners, beer fridge, dog friendly workplace, gym equipped with Pelotons, and more…)
If you think we might be a match for you, please respond with your resume attached.
Job Type: Full-time
- SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Python: 5 years (Preferred)
- C/C++: 5 years (Preferred)