Job Description: Implement Application migration and real time integration solutions.
This is a customer facing role and you are expected to work as part of a team in delivering data migration and integration solutions to Customers based on the Company's Software.
Some key responsibilities/Expectations:
· Database knowledge and experience with SQL and T-SQL programming
· Requirements gathering, design, implementation, and support of the solutions.
· Articulate and patient with ability to deliver product training to customers
· Help in configuring or tuning the application and peripherals for better performance and scalability
· Ability to work in a team environment as a solution oriented individual
· Ability to exhibit a high degree of maturity and "can do" attitude; function under pressure; learn new concepts quickly and be self-motivating.
· Working knowledge of Relational Database concepts and OLAP concepts
· Data Migration or integration experience highly desirable
· BS or MS in Comp Sci, Mechanical Engineering or related STEM degree..
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Must be US citizen
· Experience with implementing PLM products such as: Teamcenter , Windchill, Enovia
· Strong understanding of OLAP principles
· Advance SQL skills
· Experience with Unified Modelling Language (UML)
· Exposure to networks and network issues as they relate to compatibility with applications
· Exposure to configuration and optimization of Oracle database, JBOSS, Websphere, Apache, etc.
· Experience with Application and/or database migration projects
· This position requires travel (25% max) throughout the Country
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- data migration or integration: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location