Sr DE: 8+ yrs exp
Working Experience Software/Tools;
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Strong Python Programming Background
- Experience with big data tools: Apache Spark, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with Strong Python Programming background.
- Experience with AWS Services like EMR, S3, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Snowflake
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: NiFi
- Experience with AWS cloud services: S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
Responsibilities for Data Engineer:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Python and Spark and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.g. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)