PSI Power, Inc., the manufacturers of Ag Diesel Solutions PerformanceModules, aFe Scorcher Series, and other low volume specialized electronics forthe automotive and agricultural industries located in Newburgh, Indiana is seekingan experienced Electrical/Electronic Engineer to drive projects from concept toproduction, ensuring products meet or exceed customer needs and expectations.
Position Summary: The Electrical Engineer is responsible for thedesign and development of new products, as well as modifying the design ofexisting products. This includes but isnot limited to: write, edit and troubleshoot code; PCBA (Printed Circuit BoardAssembly) and/or finished products, performance testing, working on vehicles,sourcing of parts and final approval for release. May include some travel and performancetesting.
· Lead projects through effective decision making.
· Designand implement analog and digital circuitry and microprocessor programming.
· Testand troubleshoot prototype boards and programming in the lab and field.
· Work with production dept. to develop quality testing protocolsand programs.
· Communicateand work together with other engineers and team members.
· Makechanges to current production PCBAs as needed to meet quality and/or customerneeds.
· Manage multiple projects and switch tasks as priorities change.
Knowledge, Skills andAbilities:
· Knowledge of automotive mechanics and designelements highly preferred.
· Abilityto draft and present automotive component designs, read and interpret drawingsand communicate design requirements.
· Goodcommunication skills, written and verbal.
· Knowledgeof materials and manufacturing processes for automotive components withrelation to design.
· Experience with Eagle and Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work independently, collaborate withproject teams to completion, and communicate status of assignments as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Company's Facebook page: