Our client, an industry leading, ENR Top 400 Civil Construction firm, is currently looking for a Project Engineer to work with a Sr. Project Manager to manage a $35M bridge project in the Glendive, MT area. The Project Engineer will work with the Senior Project Manager and assist in all aspects of the project from cradle to grave, utilize technology to track costs, budgets, quantities, CCO's, RFI's, and scheduling, and overview the subcontractors and other aspects of the project(s).
Project Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, not required
- Must have at least 3-5+ years experience assisting on site with Heavy Civil/Heavy Highway construction projects
- Computer literate with basic knowledge in programs like Word, Excel. Knowledge and familiarity of P6, Bluebeam, and HCSS is a plus.
- An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have excellent people skills, and will be a team player.Continue
- Salary DOE, $80-100k/yr
- Annual Bonus Program 10-20%
- Profit Sharing up to 8%
- 401k with company match
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Company vehicle
- Travel expenses paid
- Relocation assistance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, resume and project list. On your project list, be sure to include details of type and size, location, and your personal involvement in these projects.
G. Peterson Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading Executive Recruiting Firm for the Construction Industry. Our Experienced Recruiters are dedicated to identifying, qualifying, and delivering top talent nationwide. Let us help enhance your career. Services uphold the highest standards of professionalism, honesty and integrity. All searches are held in the utmost discretion. Confidentiality is exercised to the fullest, both to our candidates and clients. There are no fees to our candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- assisting on site with Heavy Civil/Heavy Highway projects: 3 years (Required)